Sunday, 16 March 2014

Showcase Sunday #3

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.
The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here:


20140202-101737.jpg

It's SUNNY! I love the sunshine, it just seems to make days better and I always feel happier when the sun is shining, anyway i digress!

I hope you've had a great week. This week apart from working, I've been trying to get organised.
I've bought some new bookcases and re-arranged the bookcases in the house.
In my room I've got a selection of some of my favourite books and my TBR ones.
I've even managed to leave some shelf space for some new ones.


20140315-150817.jpg


Here are the new books that joined my collection this week:

Keep your friends close by Paula Daly:
Amazon /To be reviewed


20140315-143421.jpg

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Amazon/ Purchased


20140315-143737.jpg

A Single Breath by Lucy Clarke: Amazon /To be reviewed
Beautiful Day by Kate Anthony: Amazon/ To be reviewed
Carry You by Beth Thomas: Amazon /To be reviewed
Dance Until Dawn by Berni Stevens: Amazon / To be reviewed


20140315-144404.jpg

Afterburn & Aftershock by Sylvia Day: Amazon /To be reviewed
Unleashing Mr Darcy by Teri Wilson: Amazon/ To be reviewed


20140315-144818.jpg

As always I've been incredibly lucky with the books I've received this week.
I can't wait to read them all and share with you my reviews.
Two of this weeks books are for March blog tours, so you can look out for a review of them in the next couple of weeks.

What have you bought or received this week? What books are you currently reading?
I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.

Have a fabulous week all!


20140308-135843.jpg
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. YOUR BOOKCASES ARE STUNNING AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THEY LOOK GORGEOUS :D

    I LOVE your books - especially A Single Breath :D I really hope you love it :)

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 😃
    Love you loads xxxx

    ReplyDelete