Friday, 25 April 2014

Book Tag: My reading habits

I was tagged by the beautiful Laura from She Loves To Read. The creator of this tag is TheBookJazz.

This post is all about reading habits, I apologise for what you are about to discover!

Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I love reading whilst lounging on my bed, but I also love reading in the garden when the sun is shining, oh and whilst lounging around a pool on holiday!



20140424-170643.jpg

Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks all the way. I love bookmarks and love to have different ones for different books, I've a Hunger Games bookmark for Dystopian reads, a heart one for romance etc

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?
I like to read to the next chapter, the only time I don't do this is when I'm reading on my lunch break at work and my lunch ends.

Do you eat or drink while reading?
I tend to drink a cup of tea or a glass of water whilst reading, I try not to eat whilst reading but sometimes I can't help it,

Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading?
If I'm not interested in what's on the TV I will pick up my book and start reading, but if I plan on reading I tend to have it quiet in my room.

One book at a time or several at once?
I try to do one book at a time but on several occasions I have had a few books on the go, all of different genres though. I would never read two books at the same time within the same genre.

Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere, I'm like Rory Gilmore, I've always got a book with me.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head, although I will admit that sometimes if something doesn't sound right I will read it aloud.

Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Noooooooooooooooo, someone has poured their heart and soul into writing what I'm reading, I will read every word!

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
KEEP IT NEW! I've blogged about books arriving damaged from shops, I am a freak with my books, I inspect their binds, their pages. They are beautiful and deserve to stay that way.

Do you write in your books?
No! If you want to make notes use a post it or write in a notebook, do not deface books!

So now you've discovered that I'm not just a bookworm, I am also a book freak,
I tag Victoria, Simona, Laura and Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment