Sunday, 6 April 2014

Showcase Sunday #6

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.
The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here:


20140202-101737.jpg

Hi everyone!

I hope you've had a great week and that you've read some wonderful books.

After my surgery last Friday I've been reading lots.
When I haven't been working from home, I've been reading and resting.
Which means I've lots of reviews coming up over the coming weeks.

New to my collection this week:

Wonder by R.J Palacio
A gift from my beautiful friend Laura


20140405-231523.jpg

Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando
. Amazon/Purchased


20140405-231841.jpg

Call the Doctor: A Country GP Between the Wars, Tales of Courage, Hardship and Hope by
Ronald White-Cooper, Deborah White-Cooper.
Amazon/To be reviewed


20140405-232107.jpg

From Notting Hill with Love Actually and From Notting Hill to New York, Actually by Ali McNamera
Love Actually /
New York, Actually /Purchased


20140405-232535.jpg

Shot Through The Heart by Matt Cain. Amazon/To be reviewed


20140405-232733.jpg


As always I've been incredibly lucky with the books I've received this week.

I am really excited for summer after receiving Shot Through The Heart, it's a fabulous cover that's got me dreaming about sunshine.

I've been considering buying Roomies for a while, the story really interests me and I am excited to read it.

Wonder was a lovely surprise from Laura and it looks and sounds amazing.

What have you bought or received this week? What books are you currently reading?
I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.

Have a fabulous week all!


20140308-135843.jpg
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment