Sunday, 13 April 2014

Showcase Sunday #7

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.
The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here:


20140202-101737.jpg

Hi Everyone

I hope you've had an incredible week and have read some wonderful books.

I've been working from home and getting lots of reading done in the afternoons,
I've been reading a great mixture of books and I can't wait to tell you all about them.

New to my collection this week:

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E.Smith: Amazon / To be reviewed

20140412-192818.jpg

Tease by Amanda Maciel: Amazon / To be reviewed


20140412-193059.jpg

Precious Thing by Colette Mcbeth: Amazon / To be reviewed


20140412-193345.jpg

The Accident by C.L.Taylor: Amazon / Easter gift


20140412-193714.jpg

As always I've been incredibly lucky with the books I've received this week.

This week I was lucky enough to be one of five people who were chosen to receive a copy of Tease from Books With Bite! The idea of reading a book told from the narrative of a bully really intrigues me and I'm eager to read it!
I have also been lucky enough to be bought a copy of The Accident as an early Easter gift.

My other two reads are curtesy of Bookbridgr, a fantastic site that is run by Headline.
I love BookBridgr and think it is an amazing opportunity for book bloggers to share and connect.

What have you bought or received this week? What books are you currently reading?
I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.

Have a fabulous week all!


20140308-135843.jpg
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Precious Thing and The Accident are both great reads. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete