Sunday, 25 May 2014

Showcase Sunday #11

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea.
The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here:


20140202-101737.jpg



Hi

I hope you have all had an incredible week!

Besides working from home, this week I went to the Sunlounger event in London on Thursday.
It was an incredible day, not only did I meet some fantastic authors, bloggers and fellow Sunlounger judges (amazing ladies).
I also met two of my best friends, after speaking to them every day for over a year it was wonderful to hug them and giggle with them in person.
Although one of us was missing, we had her there in spirit and also in photo form 😃
In June all 4 of us will be together at an event and I can't wait!



20140525-092321-33801561.jpg
(Laura, Victoria, Photo Megan, Me, Authors: Belinda Jones and Holly Martin)

I will be posting more photos on to the blogs Facebook account.

New to my bookcases this week:


20140525-092514-33914245.jpg
Going Back by Rachael English: Amazon/To be reviewed



20140525-092556-33956197.jpg
Ice Cream at Carrington's by Alexandra Brown: Amazon/To be reviewed



20140525-193533-70533422.jpg
The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me by Lucy Robinson Amazon/To be reviewed

As always I've been extremely lucky with the books I've received,
I am incredibly excited about Ice Cream at Carrington's, I absolutely love this series and the characters, it's just fabulous!
I have to admit I screamed a lot when this book arrived, not only because it's been on my eagerly awaited list but I'm also lucky enough to have an interview published at the back of the book!


20140525-092849-34129969.jpg

After meeting the awesome Lucy Robinson on Thursday, I was ecstatic to receive a copy of The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me,
I can't wait to read this weeks books!

What have you bought or received this week? What books are you currently reading?
I would love to hear from you in the comments section below.
Have a fabulous week all!


20140308-135843.jpg
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so jealous you have a copy of Ice Creams at Carrington's already and how brilliant that your interview is published! Love the photo of Sunlounger too, it sounds like it was a fab day :)

    My SS this week http://www.pagetostagereviews.com/2014/05/sunday-post-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Ice Cream Creams at Carrington's. I've seen some great reviews of it! How fantastic to have your interview in the back! Sunlounger looks like it was so much fun. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete