Thursday, 31 July 2014

Talk to Me by Jules Wake

Blurb:

Olivia and Daniel certainly aren’t talking the language of love …
Olivia has been in love with Daniel forever but, despite her best efforts, they’ve never been able to get it together. Their relationship has always been a series of mixed messages and misunderstandings and the final straw comes when Daniel mysteriously starts dating her flatmate, Emily. Hurt and confused, Olivia resolves to forget her heartache with a spot of speed dating. After all, what could possibly go wrong?
One crazy stalker later and Olivia’s life is becoming increasingly strange and scary. Can she rely on Daniel to step in when events take a terrifying turn or will their communication breakdown ultimately result in tragedy?



20140711-172241-62561884.jpg

A big thank you to Choclit for sending me a copy to review.

My Thoughts:

I love this cover and find the colours and detailing, incredibly inviting. But within the pages, Jules Wake has gifted us with an INCREDIBLE DEBUT!, for this story has love, intrigue and danger

Olivia is hopelessly in love with Daniel and although he knows she exists, he has started dating her roommate and bitchy acquaintance Emily,
The story then starts to unfold as we follow Olivia through speed dating, the drama that event throws into her life and her quest to keep Daniel in her life.

I'm awestruck at this book, I can't believe all the directions that the story followed and yet it flowed fluidly, I loved how it surprised me and instantly pulled my attention into what proved to be a truly gripping story,

Olivia is a wonderful character and I just wish she could see what's happening around her.
Emily on the other hand, I actually hated her, she's a genuinely nasty piece of work.

'Talk to Me' is a journey of emotions in a beautiful package,

No comments:

Post a Comment