Monday, 11 August 2014

Welcome to the NEW Love of a Good Book!

I am super excited to have switched over to this new blog and I can't wait to share with you some new things.
Blogging and books are a huge part of my life and as such I find that sometimes I allow them to take over.When I started creating the new blog and transferring my posts over from Wordpress, I thought it was the best time to have a bit of a revamp, not just with the image but also the schedule.

The NEW look blog schedule will now comprise of two book reviews a week, these will vary on their days depending on blog tours etc, the rest of the week will be split between the following features and posts, these will be mixed up throughout the month to bring you a variety.

There will be author interviews, guest posts and some new features.

A Moment of Musing: is a new feature where I will babble, there is really no other way to sum this up, it's chance for me to share with you and hopefully a chance for you to discover more about me.



Throwback Thursday:  A feature that I ran on Wordpress, where people share books they loved.



What this girl wants: is a feature for me to share with you books I'm excited about and what I will be buying.


There will also be updates on what books I've received, what's on my TBR and vlogs.
Twitter followers will know that on a monthly basis I used to change my profile picture to a new book I was enjoying, this will now be done weekly and the photo will be featured on the blog as: 2014 favourites - which book am I loving this week.

I hope you enjoy the new blog and look forward to sharing with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment