Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan

Blurb:

This winter, ex-skiing champion, reformed heartbreaker and single dad Tyler O’Neil has only one mission—making sure his daughter, Jess, has the best Christmas ever. The fact that his best friend, Brenna, is also temporarily moving into his chalet at the overbooked Snow Crystal resort is a delicious distraction he’s simply going to have to ignore. Theirs is the one relationship he’s never ruined, and he’s not about to start now.

Ski pro Brenna Daniels knows all about the perils of unrequited love—she’s been in love with Tyler for years. But living with him is absolute torture…how can she concentrate on being his friend when he’s sleeping in the room next door? Then when Tyler kisses Brenna, suddenly the relationship she’s always dreamed of feels so close she could almost touch it. Could this be the Christmas her dreams of a happy-ever-after finally come true?



A big thank you to Cara at Harlwquin for sending me a copy to review!

My Thoughts:

I always said I wouldn't date a guy with children but seriously I would break this rule for Tyler O'Neil.

Tyler, how about we give Jess a sibling?

I knew the O'Neil brothers were HOT, there is no denying that they have AMAZING genes in that family, but something about Tyler instantly won my heart.

Maybe it's the way he is with his daughter or the cocky bravado he puts on, whatever it is I know now that I will have many dreams about this man. 

Sarah Morgan has a gift for writing hot book boys and it's got me wondering if she bases them on real people, if men like this really exist and if so, what area might I find them in? 

Ok, so I will admit the book wasn't just about Tyler, it had Jackson and Sean in it as well, three HOT brothers all in the same pages, lounging around in their boxer shorts and flexing their muscles, whilst I run their shower! 

*comes back to reality* 

The truth is, the three brothers are FULLY dressed (for most of the book)  and very eager to make their family business a success.

Along with the brothers are some other characters, who happen to be female, which means that we have to share them! 

Both Jackson and Sean are very loved up with Kyla and Elise.

Tyler has always been the player of the family, a fact that only changed after Jess came to live with him a year ago.

But Tyler isn't just coping with being a full time dad, he is also dealing with the fact that he is no longer able to compete as a world class skier thanks to an injury.

The only person who sees the inner turmoil Tyler is struggling with, is life time best friend Brenna, but Brenna is also struggling because she is in love with Tyler.  

Despite my dream being a book that's all Tyler, I do love Brenna.

I love how she gets Tyler's moods and how she is with Jess. I suppose if I had to share him with someone, Brenna is a good choice! 

A much better choice than that evil bitch Janet, I despise that woman.

The only good thing she ever did was give birth to Jess.

Speaking of Jess, she is a wonderful character and I love her relationship with the O'Neils, but the thing I love most about Jess is how she is with Luna and Ash. I couldn't stop smiling! 

As always Sarah Morgan has delivered a story that will allow you to fall in love, not just with the characters but the setting too.

Maybe this Christmas is an incredible story that will certainly leave you smiling!




No comments:

Post a Comment